11.15.2003

More Rodent Dreams?



Zoey, it's weird that you mention a rodent dream. I think it was 2 nights ago that i had a very similar experience. It all started at the movie theater. A large group of us had decided to see a movie. Well, half way through the reel broke. We waited and waited for them to set up a new one. However, the manager came and made the announcement that we would not be able to see the rest of the movie. They were giving refunds at the back of the movie theater as you left. Dissapointed, I walked to the back of the theater. Some worker handed me a check. I peered at the check and was surprised to find it written for a mere 2 dollars. I approached the worker to ask why when a second worker thrusted something else at me-- a sickly looking ferret! I was like "what the-" and then i looked around me. Everyone had a ferret! Someone explained to me that it was part of the refund. $2+a ferret. My ferret was mean... it bit me and ran away. I looked for it in the theater for awhile but in the end gave up.

No comments: