1.13.2005

Starfire Lounge Setlist

I'm on my own tonight at the Lounge. Just me, my turntables, my Powerbook and some I.P.A. I will be updating frequently so let me know if you have any requests. If I don't have it you could email me an MP3. starfire at gmail dot com.

out.


Galaxie 500 | Fourth of July
Hope Sandoval | Suzanne
Acetone | O.I.E.
Magnetic Fields | I Think I Need a New Heart
Uncle Tupelo | Anodyne
Charlie Parr | Migrant Boxcar Train
Blue Mountain | Let's Ride
Pine Valley Cosmonauts | Home in San Antone
Whiskeytown | Matrimony
Giant Sand | Temptation of Egg
Dan Israel | Overload
Sparklehorse | Sad & Beautiful World
Neko Case | Bought and Sold
Bonnie "Prince" Billy | No More Workhouse Blues
Johnny Cash | Happiness is You
Pavement | Same way of Saying
Old 97's | Harold's Super Service
Mike Brady | You Will Have to Leave
Devil in a Woodpile | Can't Wait
Wesley Willis | ROck n Roll McDonalds
Guided By Voices | Hold on Hope
Guided By Voices | My Valuable Hunting Knife
Low | MonkeyUncle Tupelo | I Wanna Destroy You
Br. Danielson | Animal in Every Corner
The Hives | Walk Idiot Walk
Lucinda Williams | Can't Let Go
Rico Bell & the Snake Handlers | Hear the Sirens Call
Glen Campbell | Rhinestone Cowboy
Flat Duo Jets | Go Go Harlem Baby
Lee Bee | Bluebird
Ben Harper | Waiting on an Angel | from the Rev 105 Radio Archive
Tom Waits | Heart of Saturday Night
The Shins | Caring is Creepy
My Morning Jacket | I Will SIng You Songs
Wooden Stars | Hands to Work
Little Wings | Sing Wide
Sonic Youth | Winner's Blues
Mason Jennings | California (Part II)
Oxes | Everlong
Labradford | S

No comments: