3.25.2005

Old School Troubles

Life is tough when you kick it old school like me. We still use 2 beige Macs at home - a first-generation G3, and a Mac clone. Anybody remember Mac clones? Anybody remember beige computers? Anyway, someone in my house spilled liquid into one of the keyboards. The manual we got with the computer had a diagram that showed specifically that you weren't supposed to do that. So now it does funny things when we type with it. Like typing 2 or 3 letters at a time. Or maybe no letters at a time. So I need to find a new or gently used Mac ADB keyboard. I know Goodwill gets them in from time to time, but there was nothing there this week.

Anybody have one they don't want or know where to look other than e-bay?
I think I'm willing to shell out as much as $10. That amount may increase with my desperation as the tax deadline grows closer and closer.


P.S.- OS 8.6 ROCKS!!!

No comments: