7.12.2005

That's all folks!



After a wonderful run of 6 plus years I am pulling the plug on Starfire Lounge. In case you have no idea what that is let me explain. In 1998 after Random Radio was shut down by the Feds I approached Tim Nelson about doing a DJ night at the Brewhouse. He was hesitant at first but eventually gave me the green light. So every Thursday since then me and another DJ have plugged in our turntables and CD players and iPods and played whatever the hell we wanted.

And so now it is coming to a close.

This Thursday will be the last installment of a wonderful adventure. There will be nothing special, no cake, no speeches just some good music. If you have ever been a part of the Lounge and want to spin one-more-tune let me know and I will pencil you in.

Thanks for all the good times and I hope to see a few of you out there this Thursday.

No comments: