1.18.2004

I emailed Bob Mould.










You know Bob right? Husker Du, Sugar, Brasilia Crossed with Trenton? Well like everyone now he has a Blog.

I sorta missed out on Husker Du. I was a scared early adolescent when they were playing a lot. It wasn't till the Urban Guerillas that I started going out to see music. I missed seeing the Replacements too and all those other great 80's Mpls bands.

I did see Bob play solo recently while out on tour with Low. I had just injured my knee in a Cruiser Bike Poker Ride accident (damn Dusty Olson) and I was unable to stand without intense pain. I was a bit dissaponted in his show. His acoustic guitar sounded awful to me, maybe it was the sound guys fault but between that and my knee I was dissapointed.

Well I emailed Bob about his lack of a comment section and to invite him to play in Duluth sometime. He actually responded right away. He said his Blog would get out of control with comments and I spose it would.

No comments: