10.24.2004

check, check, is this thing on?

I am sitting outside, in front of the Dunn Bros. in Minneapolis enjoying the 60 degree weather and WiFi access. I am on my way home from a weekend visit to Austin, MN. It has been quite some time since I have visited and my grandfather is in the hospital recovering from Colon Cancer surgery so it was a great time to head south. I was able to visit with him a couple of times and he improved greatly from my first visit. I also hung out with my nephews and my brothers and my Grandma and my folks. All in all a good trip.

Yesterday I hijacked my brothers video camera and some of their videotapes and I made this movie[10mb Quicktime]. I hope I am not taking up more than my share of bandwidth but I had so much fun making this I thought I would share it with y'all.

Now I must get back in the rental car, say goodbye to the last gasp of summer heat and head home to Duluth where I belong.

No comments: