10.07.2004

Rock the vote! ROCK IT!!!

I filled out my absentee ballot tonight, since I'll be in Missouri on November 2nd. (And, quite possibly, still hung over from Halloween. Better to do it now while I'm of semi-sound mind.)


Best part about absentee voting (besides the voting part): the enchantingly teensy-tiny pencil that the nice folks at the county election office enclosed with my ballot. It's like something a pixie would use, if a pixie had a need for a writing utensil. Montana may be backasswards on a lot of things, but they are light years ahead of the game when it comes to tiny pencil technology.

2nd best part about absentee voting: when you vote at home, you can make your own fun. Like with a pirate hat. And beer. Try pulling that off at the neighborhood polling place. Those senior citizens manning the polls are all about the voting, sure, but not so much about the rocking of it.

God bless America. And teensy-tiny pencils.

No comments: