12.02.2003

Looks like we made it.



Well we are in Jersey City in the shadows of Manhatten. Currently we are sitting in the green room of WFMU, a public radio station that Low will be playing on somewhere in the 7PM Eastern hour. Zak will not be here as he is in LA filming his part in a Steve Martin movie. He is playing a bass player in a rock band. Big stretch I know. Anyway he is flying in tomorrow morning and then the tour really starts.

Our drive was pretty uneventful and I am almost done reading my second book of the tour. The first one was about those MIT students that beat Las Vegas in Blackjack by card counting in teams. Pretty good, who knew there could be so much excitement in card counting. Now I am reading "Lies and the Dirty Liars who tell them" by Al Franken. Just what I needed to get my blood boiling.

After the show we are heading into the city and hopefuly tomorrow will be warm and filled with walking and good food.

p.s. Tim, your answers may soon be answered. Looks like Low will be making their way out west real soon. Details to come.

No comments: