2.10.2004

I need input.

For the past 5 years on my birthday weekend I have put on the Homegrown Music Festival. It actually started on my 30th birthday but that is another story.

Every year has been bigger than the last. 8 bands on one stage the first year and 70 plus bands on 9 stages last year. It has also gotten harder for me to put together. I know I bring the stress on myself by trying to manage it single-handedly but that is just how I have done it.

Well it is time to shit or get off the pot with Homegrown 6. My gut feeling is that I would like to scale back in both venues and bands. Can I do this? Can I not do this? How important is Homegrown anyway? I could really use some advice from you folks that have attended one or more festival.

Last year was so stressful for me that I could barely enjoy it and I still owe money to the Ripsaw. I can not do that again.

So there you have it. I realize I have been a bit more personal than I usually get on this Blog but what the hell.

night.

No comments: