2.24.2004

Ouch.



No matter what strides Dentistry has made in the last 100 years one thing can never change. Pulling teeth sucks. It sucks that is if you remain awake for the procedure.

I have been going to the UofM Dental school for treatment of those broken teeth I received in one swift punch. Today my dentist was a lovely woman who is nearly done with her training. She gave a wonderful novicaine injection but she was still a bit timid for any serious tooth-pulling. Enter the Dental professor. Dr. Wilson has been in the biz for quite a few years I'm guessing because he knows how to pull a tooth. Some cracking noises and a few good twists and out she came.

Another hour spent filling another chipped tooth and I am nearly finished with my dental drama. Now I just have some good ol cavities to be filled. Probably the result of too little flossing.

No comments: