5.30.2004

more dis-embodied brains damn it!

OK, this weather has finally gotten to me. I'd firstly like to say that I haven't posted in awhile and it's only due to a lack of a BRAIN! Yepperz that's right, my brain (or parts of it) have been out wreaking havoc on heros and really hot space ladies. I guess my brain found some sympathetic monkeys but then some ,probably republican, space-hero jerk had to come along and laser the containment jar....grrr...poor my brain...now I'm cloudy, wet (not complaining on this one) and BRAINLESS!!
If any pdd'ers come across my brain at cub or terrorizing a quilting circle or hovering menacingly surrounded in an eerie purple iridescence over a playground, please get it for me. ..Until then, I've substituted a mixture of extra-firm tofu from the co-op, some gumi worms and an old casio led watch I had laying around...Actually works pretty well, I'm always on time and relatively flavorless without a sauce of some sort. Actually, if I could come to think of it, being brainless isn't all that bad, I'm mainly concerned about everyone who has to deal my my dis-embodied brain floating outside their window...Satisfying it's many and diverse purient interests. So please do our perfect little town a favor and try coaxing it with talk of ancient astronauts, pictures of victorian steam powered space ships or wave an Eames swag lamp hypnotically until you can throw a muslin tarp (no plastic please) over it and email me.

No comments: