6.25.2004

Sincerest Form of Flattery

Or something like that. There's a low tribute compilation in the works...no not by any label or any music industry big wigs....just fans from the low fan listserv. Humble people getting riled up about getting the EXACT guitar chords for "John Prine" or getting really miffed when I joking did an expose' on Mim's gambling addiction...well they're nice people from all over the world and now they are paying tribute to their shoe gazing heros with a little tribute collection of low covers...I thought lil ol duluth shouldn't be left out so I said...I'll do starfire!! Well not actually DO starfire but ...er..well...then I thought..why not have starfire DO starfire...That's much better and probably fun to watch in a sick contortionist kinda way so...I booked the time at the church and with ericswan and aaronifthousands help, waaalaaa
Starfire.mp3 was born...enjoy


right click on the link and "save target as" ... or just open winamp and play location http://www.empirestatehuman.co.uk/lowtribute/starfire.mp3

No comments: