11.04.2004

Axis of Weasles

Okay, I havent posted for awhile...been hunkering in the bunker...IYKWIM....but I thought I'd return with a bit of photshop fun. Not my best work but you get my drift.

Also I found an Interesting web site about daily life in nazi germany.

"Daily life in Nazi Germany was manipulated from the beginning of Nazi rule.Propaganda dominated popular culture and entertainment.Anti-intellectualism was used to prevent the people from thinking and feeding into their strong sense of national and military pride.Finally, Hitler and the party realized the possibilities of controlling Germany’s youth as a means of continuing the Reich, and insuring total control over a future generation."

My feeling on this mess, The fundamentalists everywhere are in the height of their orgy of fear! Soon they will consume themselves and leave us to the global reunification with the collective unconcious we richly desreve...and pizza!

No comments: