3.09.2004

It's official.

Below is an email I just sent out to musicians, friends, press and club owners:


Greetings.

I am writing today to inform you that I will no longer be organizing the Homegrown Music Festival. When we started Homegrown I never thought a little party on my birthday weekend would get so huge.

I have been pondering ways to scale back the festival and I have come to the conclusion that I can no longer muster the enthusiasm needed to organize an event of this magnitude.

I want to thank everyone that has helped over the years and I hope that out of the ashes of Homegrown can grow something bigger and better. Duluth has so much talent and potential. I have no doubt that brighter days are in the future.

Thank you again and keep on rocking the free world.

Scott-Starfire-Lunt

No comments: