3.17.2004

mystery

I have a horrible memory. Let me just state that right up front. In some ways that is not a bad thing. In other ways it is horrible, like remembering peoples names or even remembering that you ever met someone.

I tell you this only as a disclaimer for the rest of this post. You may have visited some of the links on the right side of this page, or not. I regularly read all the Blogs listed there and one of my favorite local Bloggers is James Maryland. His Blog is called Fillmore Jive and he writes about music, politics, alcohol and lightning strikes. The thing is he is at every show that I go to and I am not sure I have ever met him. If I have I would refer you to the opening paragraph of this post and then apologize for not having name with face.

For a while I kind of liked not knowing. I have asked around at local liquor stores (he works at one) but with no luck. Well I think it is high time that we meet. Mr. Maryland I would love to buy you a drink. Oh and if you ever want to DJ at the Starfire Lounge that would be nice too.

Now I am going to have a Mickeys Big Mouth.

No comments: