9.10.2003

Duluth for Dean!


Jim Richardson of Gonzo Science fame is having his second Dean for Prez party tomorrow. Below is his email invite:

I am having my second Howard Dean for President party this Thursday, Sept. 11th, from 4-8 PM. Please come if you are already a Dean supporter or if you just want more information! Like last time there will be high quality Dean video playing on the computer the whole time (different video than last time), as well as a festive party. I have also scored a video tape of the Democratic candidates debate last week that will play on the VCR.

This event is BYOB and pot luck; I don't have a lot to spend this month on beer and food (I gave it to the Howard Dean campaign) so bring what you are able! If you haven't already done so, please check out www.deanforamerica.com. Thank you! Come one, come all; let's do something POSITIVE on September 11th this year.

The address is 626 N. 8th Ave. East.

No comments: