9.11.2003

There are no new ideas.

When I go on tour with a band called Low I send a lot of postcards. In the beginning I bought postcards, then I found free ones and after that I just started making my own. It helps the long drives and nights in the hotel pass more quickly and it brightens someones day when they get something other than junk mail.

Today, via Mass Distraction I came across a website by this guy. I like the idea of making art based on a suggestion so I had an idea. The first five folks that send me a thought or an idea for a post card and their address will get an original postcard from me. I will post it on the site before I mail it so everyone can view my progress, but the original is yours. If this works out O.K. I will do it again when the mood strikes me.

Send me an email if you are interested. Nothing like a deadline to get something done.

Good night.

No comments: