9.11.2003

Should I?

In the aftermath of the primary election I was thinking to myself, should I help Bergson? He was not my first or second choice but he is probably going to be better than Bell and he sure as hell has to be better than howdy-doty.

Well, so, anyway when preparing a post the other day about getting out to vote I searched for websites on the candidates and was amazed to see that most of them did not have one. As of 10 minutes ago www.herbbergson.com is still available. Then I started thinking about the success Howard Dean has had with blogging and how it is FREE! That would seem to fit into Herb's campaign strategy and it is pretty damn easy to set up and post to daily.

So, should I give him the idea? I know people on his campaign and I have his cell number. Or, should I register the domain myself and taunt him? I only wish I could get more excited about his candidacy and maybe I would if he became a blogger.

What do y'all think?

No comments: