7.09.2003

Hello. The timer says I have 11 minutes left and these foreign keyboards drive me nutty. Speaking of nutty, I had some Nuttela on my Croissant this morning. MMM-MMM good.

So we made it to Florence o.k. the drive was supposed to take 4 hours but really took 5 1/2 and there is no air conditioning which is not a problem if we keep moving. It is a problem when we get stuck in traffic. But really I am not complaining. The Florence shows are on the top of the biggest hill and the backstage area has a panoramic view of the city. I still don't have a good feel for the layout of Florence yet so I can't give you any landmarks.

We are all starting to feel a bit more comfortable with the Radiohead crew and band. Colin has been extra nice to us all and I even saw him singing along with the Low songs.

Highlights.

-Sitting on the stage with Hollis while the whole crowd of 6000 plus sang along on "the Lamb"

-Eating Gnocci with Pesto sauce while watching the sun set over Florence.

-Sittin on stage listening to In Metal and having Hollis fall asleep in my lap.

-Italian Coffee.

ONly 2 minutes left. I will try to get some more time soon. Right now I am going to dip in the pool.

out-----

No comments: