7.29.2003

Kitchen project update.

Plan on any home project to take 4 times longer than you think it will and to cost 5 times as much. The current kitchen project is actually going very smoothly thanks to Lefty my former roomate and current renter. He is a proffesional painter and I snagged him for a day. He insisted that I fix all the cracks properly so it took a bit longer to mud than I thought but the Kitchen will look great when it is finished. I will not have it done for the arrival of my mother however and I have to come to terms with that.

On a more fun note, Father Hennepin my band had a practice today for a show on Friday night at Pizza Luce. We are playing the Chris Monroe art opening post party. Jim Hall starts at 8:30 then us at 10PM and finally Fattypants a local, all-girl-dyke band. I love them. I am also making like 40 gallons of Potato Salad for the reception, maybe my mum will help, she taught me how to cook after all.

I am going to hit the hay so I can get up early and paint.

No comments: