7.12.2003

I am stuffed.
Just because there is alot of food to eat doesn't mean you have to eat it. This is a lesson that I try to learn over and over again.

Today was pretty slow. Remember what I said about being able to deal wit the heat? Well now I am not so sure. The humidity and heat picked it up a notch today so the planned bike ride was turned into short walks. Hollis kept saying "I can't take it so long" and I cant say I blame her.

So in between walks I spent a bunch of time watching the Tour De France. Today was the longest stage of the Tour and the first big mountain day. Lance and the Postal team led the Peleton all day but finished 6 minutes or so behind the winner. Mr. Armstrong remains in second place 2:34 behind the leader, a Frenchman whose name I can't remember.

Tomorrow is a day off and we will be driving to Nice, France. Last tour we spent a night there too and we are looking forward to returning to a Mexican restaurant that made some of the most memorable food of my life.

Now I am going to take a shower and relax.

till next time.

scott-starfire-lunt**

No comments: